What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer, tablet or smartphone, in order to store data and information that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the website, the different tabs that you have viewed or the time you have stayed on it.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Esta tipología de cookies son enviadas a su ordenador y gestionadas exclusivamente por nosotros para el mejor funcionamiento del sitio web. La información que recabamos se emplea para mejorar la calidad de nuestro servicio y su experiencia como usuario.
Third party cookies
These types of cookies are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
What cookies does this website use?
All the cookies used by this website are detailed below, as well as their characteristics and purposes::
- Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and out of your account.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
|urbanbiker.es||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|_grecaptcha||Google sets this cookie. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie when it is executed in order to provide its risk analysis.||5 months|
|WordPress||wordpress_logged_in_*||User Login||End of session|
|Google Fonts||Google Fonts API||To request the user’s IP address|
|urbanbiker.es||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||22 hours|
|Google Ads Optimization||SAPISID||Functional||2 years|
|Complianz||complianz_consent-status||To store cookie consent preferences||1 year|
|Google reCAPTCHA||rc::c||To filter bot requests||End of session|
|Google reCAPTCHA||rc::b||To filter bot requests||End of session|
How can I configure or disable the cookies used by this website?
To restrict or block cookies, you must modify the browser settings you use on your computer. In general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Cookie settings for Mozilla FireFox: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If the installation of all cookies on the website is prevented, some functionalities of the website, as well as some content, may be affected.
Changes in the Cookies Policy